After two years of exploring the bars of Cleveland, here are 5 bars I think you need to add to your CLE bucket list!
- Forest City Brewery - This brewery is tucked away among houses in the Duck Island / Tremont area. If you go on a nice day, you can sit outside and relax with a beer in a lawn chair. It's not a fancy patio, but that's what makes it cool - it feels like you're just hanging out in your backyard. Inside, the brewery is cozy and just a chill, quiet place to grab a beer with a few friends.
- TWIST Social Club - This gay bar on the Cleveland / Lakewood border plays the best music! Even if you're not gay, TWIST is a really fun bar to go to on the weekends. Rumor has it they have an awesome Taco Tuesday, too.
- McGinty's Irish Pub - Grab a seat at this classic Irish neighborhood pub, and have the bartender call in your order for a pizza from Angelo's. Nothing takes away the stress of the day like Cleveland's best pizza + a pint of beer at pub as cozy as McGinty's.
- Johnny's Little Bar - Go. Get the cheeseburger. Thank me later. Johnny's Little Bar lives up to its own name. It is the It's super tiny, but that's part of the appeal. I think they have a few things other than burgers on their menu, but does anyone actually go there and NOT get the burger...?
- Tina's Nite Club - Saturday night karaoke at Tina's is an experience that you have to have if you're in Cleveland. Whether you're singing or just people watching, you can't help but feel like every person in the bar is your friend when you're at Tina's. It's a total dive and so much fun!